Thursday, February 7, 2013

Amanda Henderson

Photobucket

Come this friday to see my super talented friend Amanda Henderson's first presentation for her knitwear line. I met Amanda when we were both taking the Summer live program at FIT the summer before our senior years of high school. I met her in my sewing class, then ran into her getting off the train on Long Island. She turned out to live in the neighboring town and so we would ride the train together 4 days a week for 3 weeks and became fast friends. We then went to FIT together and I came to see very quickly that Amanda had quite a bit of talent, her illustrations always left me with my jaw on the floor as well. I'm so happy for her, having her first presentation, and she has been getting some good buzz too! So come by and check it out if you can, it will be a great show! RSVP to the show at RSVP@amandahendersonknits.com

No comments: