Thursday, January 31, 2013

sleeves

Photobucket

Give me a shirt with crazy big flowing sleeves and I will take that shirt and make it mine! Dresses too, give them to me! I think in the last 6 months or so I have really expanded on my clothing-with-over-sized-sleeves collection pretty hardcore. And if it some awesome bright color, or some crazy print? SOLD! This top is by Nanette Lepore, not always a favorite of mine, but this top is just too perfect. The color is so striking and the little swiss dots and the sleeves, oy! I paired it with this cute little black vintage pleated skirt I got at work the other day, and of course the shoes I'll never take off my feet, my good ol Rachel Comeys.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Phara said...

Love the colour , what a great blouse !

hannah, heart city said...

dang that girl got some sleeves