Wednesday, October 17, 2012

uniform

Photobucket

Never did I ever have to wear a uniform for school or anything like that. I was always glad of it too, from a pretty young age I found out I really liked to express myself in the way I dressed, so I'm sure it would have been a huge bummer. But now this season I find myself dressing like I'm in one all the time. Honestly, you can expect to see me in knee highs every damn day, and my collection of mini skirts is out of control. Thats okay, I like it though, and I kind of like having a uniform for fall cause I can be a bit all over the place sometimes. Now I follow the same silhouette and just change up the pieces or mix some different patterns and fabrics. It's kind of carefree in that way, but always comes off well put together. I'm a big fan of cheap easy ways to dress that look like a lot more time and effort, as well as money, went into it. Like a trick of the eye.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Naomi said...

I never wore uniforms either, but this looks lovely!

http://theoccasionalindulgence.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You are a beautiful creature. You're inspiring me to wear more Autumn hues and plaid and knee socks.
xo, Tori
http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/