Friday, July 9, 2010

etsy update preview

i have so many items of clothing, you would not believe. most of it never even worn by me. thrifting allows me to do this. i either pick it up with intentions to sell it, or its cute and i want it for myself..and then it just never actually makes it onto my back. either way, your going to benefit from this!
tomorrow is my day off and so im gonna make it a very productive day. tonight i measured all of these items and tomorrow im going to photograph them, and hopefully list a few. and very cheap too. i need to get these out of my life and into you lucky girls' closets! heres just a little preview of all the beauties to come. and this it just a quarter of the things i have for golden fur vintage!
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket