Friday, July 22, 2011

Photobooth photo-dump part 2

I know things have been a bit quiet around here, at this point I have most of my clothing packed, pretty much all of our books, now I'm moving onto the breakable things! Packing sucks, but moving is exciting! And now there is only a little over a week before we move, next wednesday we are having a little going away party.. it's all really happing!

So since I don't have much to post on here these days, what with the being real busy and the CRAZY "heat dome" we have been experiencing (something like 111 with the heat index today.. yikes!) I figured I would do another one of these photobooth photo posts! The last time I did this was back in February as sort of 2010 recap post and I thought it was fun. So these photos here sort of start off where those left off, right after I dyed my hair darker in February. So enjoy photos of me and my cats (okay..lots of cats!) and Jeremy making weird faces!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Ruth said...

These photos really are adorable. :)
Moving can be stressful...but still very exciting! ---Best of luck!

~Ruth (ruthrmay.com)

Hannah said...

The white blouse with the ribbon is such a nice look. I've been looking for something to wear to a wedding and you've inspired me! Your hair looks lovely in that picture as well :) x

ELLEN JANE ROGERS said...

I second Hannah! What a cute top. You are lovely Emily. X

Amber Blue Bird said...

you look adorable in your curls

Jessica - Naomi said...

ffff these are so cute and honestly you have THE BEST updos! I really like that photo of you & ali, you both look like little forest nymphs together <3