Friday, July 1, 2011

up-do tutorial!

Wow! Two tutorials in a row! So this one is for that messy bun up-do I do pretty often. All you need is some bobby pins to get this look. Mess around with it and see what comes out, every time if kind of different for me, so practice makes perfect! If you have any questions, if I was not clear about anything, let em know! And as always, suggest anything else you want to see! Not like I do too many other hair styles.. But I can do different braids and junk!

PS- George makes an appearance at the end, hehe..

Edit: By the way, this was the first and only take on this, I got off work, stopped at the post office, and then came home and did this. I didn't mess up at all, and it came out pretty cute. Talking to the camera can be a bit strange. I start to forget what I am talking about and start using um's and uh's.. but I think I was pretty normal sounding, haha! And George at the end. I'm a weirdo. And sorry, I realized the music is a bit too loud, and you can hardly hear me. I'll work on fixing that now and but up a better version.

5 comments:

Courtney Nicole said...

YOU are so sweet and funny....

Anonymous said...

ahh i love hair tutorials as i always wear my hair down - so boring! i'll try this out soon for sure :)

Vintage Stop at www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com

ash said...

thank you! you are so wonderful!

Annalise said...

Super cute. I don't have as much hair as you do, but I'm going to try a version of this today!
XOXO

Meg said...

Looks great!