Tuesday, May 22, 2012

dark and stormy

Photobucket


Todays outfit is a bit out of my usual element.. no color, and pants! I don't know what drove me to dress this way today, maybe these pants. I just got them from work, I don't have too many trouser pants that I feel fit me really well, but I quite like the shape of these and they are really comfortable. Also it is rainy weather again today and so I guess I wasn't up for frilly dresses and the like. This black sheer blouse I thrifted from one of my local haunts on Long Island. This pretty necklace I just got from work too. If it has flowers on it, I want it!

I'm also wearing this trusty side braid again today. Yesterday I had a few questions about the other side, and how I did it. If it was all pulled to one side and such. Well there is a back shot down below and yes, all the hair is smoothed over the one side and braided on the other. Ya just start at the top of your head and gather hair into the braid as ya go down, like any other french braid. super simple!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Frannie Pantz said...

This is unusual for you, but I like it! The top is a great mix of feminine.

Sara ~Snövits äpple~ said...

Beautiful. And I truly love the pictures in the background. And the dried flowers.

kristin @ high socks said...

i love those pants! nice hair too

Leah said...

Yes, atypical for you, but you do pants so well!