Monday, May 28, 2012

summer heat setting in

Photobucket

Today is Memorial day and it is seriously gorgeous out and going to be nearly 90 degrees... and I am going to be stuck in work all day long, ugh. Not looking forward to that, normally I don't care too much about such holidays, but this go around the are possible plans that involve hanging out in Prospect Park all day long.. so I'm feeling a bit defeated. It's okay, I just need to keep telling myself that this is just the beginning of what is probably going to be an extremely hot summer, so I'll have plenty of time to hang in the park and go to the beach and what not. I spent yesterday at a rooftop BBQ with some of my best friends, so I guess that will just have to do!

Trying to wear as little as possible today while at work, things can get a bit stuffy in there since it's getting warmer out. This top is one of my favorite crop tops, I got it off etsy two summers. I wear the hell out of this thing in the warmer months. These shorts I am wearing for the first time today! I got them in MA when I went up there once to visit my friends a while ago. I took them in a bit on the side, as well as hemmed them to make them just right. I have said this before, but I have quite the extensive shorts collection that I don't wear nearly enough. But that will be changing this summer! And on my tootsies, the trusty perfect summer shoe, my Ferragamos! I got these from Beacon's and they have hardly left my feet since!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

kristin @ high socks said...

these shorts are so nice! they look like a cute lil skirt

The Clothes Maiden said...

absolutely stunning!! WANT! xo

www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

Jessicat said...

I REALLY like this outfit. It's going in the ol' inspiration folder for sure! Thanks!