Friday, May 4, 2012

theme fridays: all floral

Photobucket

This weeks theme I was super excited about! This was one that I put in hat that we draw out of each week. I thought it would be fun to put together an all totally floral outfit. I am definitely going to have to try this again on my own, because I did come up with quite a few combinations. Lets see, the scarf on me head, the floral blouse under all the others, the skirt, the socks AND the flower brooch I all got from Beacon's. This store is taking over my closet! The blue floral button up blouse I got at as estate sale a few years back. It's one of my favorites, really thin and soft and has a cool collar shape. The purple platforms were the first platforms I ever got. I think I got them durring my senior of high school, and I'm really glad I held onto them.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10 comments:

hannah, heart city said...

this is so rad. you've got so many great prints going on. i want to wear florals forever and ever and ever!

sweet harvest moon said...

Can't have enough floral!

Aliya said...

wOW! You really have the most amazing pieces! I couldn't work in a vintage shop; I'd buy the contents of the whole shop and not have any savings whatsoever!

x Aliya
www.hillsidestory.net

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Style Blog

i am soooo in love with this outfit emily. it's just gorgeous! what a fun idea to pull themes out of a hat!

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Style Blog

Leah said...

I would just wear this on a normal day. Great entry!

Miss Minik said...

this outfit is sooo adorable!!... love the socks!

http://msminik.blogspot.co.nz/

Unknown said...

your skirt is SO pretty!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Anonymous said...

I love the total floral outfit!!
Beautiful colors combination,I love the long side braid and the skirt is super pretty!
xxx

Unknown said...

loving all the mixes of floral prints!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Chuck said...

Ooh, attack of the florals! I love this. Mad but pretty and summery.