Saturday, August 20, 2011

window

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Flowers from the farmers market last week. I really like the windowsills here, they are wide enough to put things on and sit on. Human or cat! I have a lot of exciting things coming up in this next month. On Sunday friends Courtney Hall and her boy Chris are coming to stay with us, which I am over the moon excited for. I have stayed with them more times than I can count on one hand, and they have always been the most loving and gracious hosts. Jeremy and I are excited for the chance to have them as guests and to go out and have fun around the city! Then the weekend after that it is back to Brimfield, MA for the last show of the season! I can not believe I went up for all three this year. I will be taking a bus this time.. we will see how that goes.

Then right after I get back a billion and one great blogger ladies are gonna be in town for fashion week, and I made sure to take off work so that I get the chance to hang out, and for some finally meet for the first time, with all the lovely ladies. By the end of all that it will be the middle of september, and I can not be more excited for fall and city dressing in this lovely season!

3 comments:

Phara said...

These flowers looks absolutely amazing, that first shot sure is something!
X

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

Great flowers, they're so autumnal (I can't believe I'm saying that! Its almost fall!)

b and e said...

I MISS FARMERS MARKETS> not in Adelaide anymore. This looks beautiful!