Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Austin

Photobucket

So I am back from the west coast and settling back into cold weather and post subway suspension for two weeks in New York. It really feels like I haven't even left at all, but here I am having just been to six different cities, a lot of which I hardly pent 24 hours in. I saw a lot of beautiful places and met a lot of amazing people and took lots of photos. However I went to Walgreens today to get my two rolls of film from the trip developed.. and much to my displeasure the roll from MOST of the trip was totally blank. Nothing. So so devastated. I already had a roll of film in there from a while ago, and so all I have are a few pictures from our first night and second day in Austin at the lovely apartment of two of the bands friends Stephanie and Andrea. We were lucky to stay with some really awesome people who were so kind and had amazing homes and just so happend to all have cats. I wish I had photos from the other places, and the other cities.. but there is nothing I can really do about that now. So enjoy what was salvaged and just try to imagine the rest.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

hannah, heart city said...

too bad about the lost film, but at least these ones are neat! looks like a terrific trip.

Nick said...

Ah, that's a drag your roll of film was blank. I'm just guessing but it's possible that the film wasn't threaded onto the takeup spool securely so that when you pushed the advance lever it wasn't advancing the film. The best way to check if the film is advancing is to make sure the rewind crank turns when you push the advance lever.