Thursday, November 15, 2012

fur

Photobucket

I need another coat like I need a hole in the head, but when one of our regular customers at Beacon's walked in with this the other day I could not resist. Pretty much a dream coat. The perfect burgundy color with that fur.. and it fits perfectly! It was also really convenient that it came along, cause it has gotten quite cold and I'm suddenly not so excited to go up on the roof to take these photos. I'm sure you will be seeing this guy again, and much of my coat collection as the temperature continues to drop.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Frannie Pantz said...

That coat is absolutely stunning and I like your new layout!

Mariel said...

so beautiful!!! I love fur-trimmed coats!

Charmaine said...

That last photo is stunning, and what a great find!

Unknown said...

That is a dream coat! Amazing find, you look stunning.
xo, Tori
http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/