Friday, November 9, 2012

guest post: beach photos by Katie-Louise Ford

Photobucket 

vintage wool jersey top - thrifted
vintage rayon rose skirt - thrifted
lion belt - thrifted
sunglasses - Etsy
leather boots - thrifted

I'm delighted to be guest blogging for Emily today as she is off living the dream on the West Coast. I thought I'd share some photographs from last weekend when my other half and I decided to escape the hustle and bustle of city life for the day and jump on a train to Rockaway Beach.

Summer is well and truly gone but the beach was still thriving with surfers, gulls and day trippers.  I grew up by the seaside so always feel right at home when I feel the ocean breeze in my bob and smell the salt air. It was the perfect way to spend the day, however there was a touch of melancholy in the air as I realised this may be the last day we spend at the beach this year before the Winter chill sets in for good.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow these are beautiful. You and that outfit are killing it!
xo, Tori
http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love how you styled this outfit! The fourth photo is my favorite. Absolutely gorgeous!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/GypsyPlunder?ref=si_shop

hannah, heart city said...

babe alert at RED