Thursday, September 20, 2012

yellow floral

Photobucket

I got this adorable vintage jacket at work durring the full heat of summer. It has been hanging in my closet, tags still on, since then just waiting for that chill to come into the air. And I tell you it is finally here. Last night I was out at the Bushwich Country Club (a dive bar around the corner from me.. fitting name, huh?) for a friends birthday, we were hanging out in the backyard all night, and even with my knee highs and sweater I was cold man! So I woke up this morning knowing that I could finally take this baby out for a test run. I know it will get sufficiently warm durring the day with the sun and all, but I will be at work and by the time I get out I will be happy I chose to bring this jacket along. I also now see that I don't have nearly enough crazy color/patterned mini dresses to compliment this dress, I will have to work on that. There is nothing I love more than print mixing, and especially with bright bold colors for the colder weather when everyone else starts to just wear black.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8 comments:

Kitsune-kun said...

I love clothes that remind me of wild 70's couches! so fun:) the dress is really adorable too!

Meg said...

I absolutely love this! You're workin' the knee high socks - so cute

Christina Catherine said...

So cool. I'm trying to find crazy / printed jackets and coats for fall...

Liz said...

you slay me.

kristin @ high socks said...

ahhh this is too much fun! i love that jacket and it looks so good with the striped dress

Aimée / The Lost Girl said...

you look amazing! great combo!! I love the dress!!

Aimée x
http://xthelostgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

Kailey said...

So gorgeous!

Jen said...

wow.

J x