Tuesday, March 13, 2012

all natural

Photobucket

I don't really know whats going on with this outfit here. It dosen't exactly gel together, but I like it anyways. I got this cute little shirt at, surprise surprise, Beacon's! I am an all out fan of cropped tops, and a cute soft as butter tee stateing how "All Natural" I am across it is right up my alley! I would probably wear pants with this tee normally, but I have been wanting to wear this green leather skirt again, and so it just happend. I got this also from Beacon's! But the Williamsburg one and this was back in the September when Ashley was here. I absolutely love the color, and the way the shades of green alternarte from side to side, front to back. Now that it's getting warmer out I think I will be wearing this cutie a lot more often. Oh dear.. I just realized this sweater is from the Wburg Beacon's also.. they should be playing me loads of cash for all this free advertisement, I'm like a walking billboard!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

kristin said...

that skirt is incredible! i love it. so jealous of your beacons job too.

Frannie Pantz said...

Love this look so much! You have the best job ever. I love the cropped top and that skirt is incredible!

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

that skirt is just PERFECT.


Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

daria said...

love that skirt! and the tee is super cute, I bet you'll be wearing it a lot!

Emily said...

This outfit is really, really sweet. The top in particular is adorable!

Emily Wears Things
xx

DNA (designers+artists) said...

Great vintage tee!

http://www.designers-artists.com