Monday, January 24, 2011

dirty blonde

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


recently i came across these wonderful girls! the scissor sisters look like they have so much fun with their little duo photo shoots and fun lipstick choices! having a shared blog looks like so much fun, i wish i had a girly friend to do this with!
but the real reason im posting these photos is for hair inspiration. recently iv been toying with the idea of dying my hair back to its more natural color. i was a blonde as a kid, but it got to be more like a dirty blonde/light brown when i got older, and especially after dying it for so long. something like what these girls have, brown with a bit of gold in it. i usually dont like my natural color, but something has been pushing me towards it recently. i really like the way all these funky lipsticks look with the hair color, and it would be fun to have to change things up a bit with the colors i wear and stuff to match the new do'. what are all your thoughts? should i take the plunge!

5 comments:

Meg said...

I love your bright blonde hair but I understand hair boredom and the need to switch it up. I LOVE their lipstick!! What did you go to FIT for? It's funny that you can recognize that I go there from my dorm room pictures.

Honor said...

I really love your hair now, infact I would love it myself. But I think a brownie colour would suit you aswell

http://teapothonor.blogspot.com/

Emma Lavelle said...

I love your bright blonde hair, but I do also loooooove dirty blonde hair (I like that Alexa Chung thing where your roots look like they've grown out of control as well, where the hair is sort of two-tone)

The lipstick shades are amazing. I wish that I could pull off lipstick that well

xx

Jessicat said...

I stopped dying my hair a couple years ago (well maybe around four now..I'm older then i think :S) and I get more complements on the colour the ever before. Its just a light mousy brown really but its soooooo easy to maintain! And as Lavelle points out you get the two toned thing going on. The tips of my hair are almost bleach blonde sometimes from the sun!

In other words doooooo ittttttt.

daydreamsnightwalks said...

do it! do it! do it! do it! :D i loved your hair colour when you started this blog! dirty blonde that shines gold in the light (like mine :P) i do recommend casting creme gloss in pearl blonde if you can get it just because the tones are really good (its darker than it looks on the box though but fades over time) its good on bleached hair i find anyway x love love love