Thursday, June 2, 2011

blogger meet up!

Photobucket

Maybe it's because I live on Long Island, and it's hard to find people who are interesting with some substance and style, but blogger meet ups are like my all time favorite thing! I write this blog because I like to meet girls from all over, and we all share something very special I think. Some of my best friends are bloggers, and some of them I still have yet to meet in person!

Well mark your calendars ladies! Cause June 18th there is going to be a whole gaggle of them in Brooklyn! I'm excited to get to meet some of the ladies from Philly who I have yet to have the honor of meeting. I feel like Philly is so far away, but it really isn't, I should be seeing these girls more often!

So if you are a blogger, and are in the Brooklyn area, come on by! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for nice weather!

6 comments:

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

Heyy! I'm on Long Island too! See you there :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like such a good time, i'm actually going to be in the area but not till the 20th of june! ahh two days late!

Taylor Scott said...

Whoa! I know what you mean about Philly seeming far away! I live in Philly and I don't go to NYC nearly as much as I should. (It's like a 2 hour bus ride - not that bad really.) But I'm really going to try and make it to this & hopefully I will get to meet you!

Ashley Ording said...

Ohhh how I wish I could come! BUT I'm coming to Brooklyn in September (around the 8th) to stay with Francesca and we must have another meet-up then!!

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

bummin forever that I live on the west coast and can't come to this ;(

Emma Lavelle said...

Super jealous x