Saturday, June 11, 2011

flora

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sorry I'v been a bit absent this week. I mostly did a lot of working, and it has been ungodly hot and humid here, so I was not in the mood to get very dressed up in this kind of heat. I do have a bit of exciting news, something I went into the city for yesterday, but I will share that after the weekend. In an hour or so Jeremy and I are headed up to western MA once again for our friend Chris' 30th birthday bash! There was a bounce house involved.. but now it seems it's going to rain, bummer! But it will be a fun weekend either way.

These are my flowers from last week, just a simple bouquet. The ones in my kitchen right now are amazing! But I will share those after the weekend too.

5 comments:

SoFashionistica said...

I can't wait to hear what exciting news you have to share with us!Have fun on your trip to MA!

Sweet Harvest Moon said...

Beautiful!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

long island is great, except when the air is crushing us to death. gorgeous flowers!

Steffen said...

oh my god! so beautiful :)

www.clothesmaiden.blogsot.com

Taimur Shehzad said...

Check out the latest Issue of Vanity Teen Magazine @ Other Edition Newsstand for iPads, MAC and PC's.Teté Almeida interviews photographer Joe Lally. Download it now Vanity Teen Magazine.