Thursday, June 16, 2011

snapdragons and lisianthus

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last weeks flowers, some beautiful Snapdragons and lovely yellow Lisianthus. My flowers always come from Trader Joe's, usually from the store I work at. But I went to another one on LI last week and I got these there. They had a really great flower section, usually the snapdragons we get at out store come in all crushed. These ones were perfect, they really made my week. I think I might start going there to get my flowers!

4 comments:

sweet harvest moon said...

Beautiful flowers!

Really like the first picture!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

Annalise said...

So lovely!! Flowers in a window with beautiful light and the scent in the air is one of the most wonderful small things in life.
XOXO

Zoƫ, Lion Heart Vintage said...

goodness, these are absolutely beautiful! lisianthus, i'll definitely have to remember those. i love how they're similar to tulips but more... soft? and the yellow! gorgeous.

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

beautiful pictures and beautiful flowers! It's true how flowers really do brighten up the whole room and even our moods!