Thursday, April 5, 2012

my heart will go on

Photobucket

Today is going to be a really nice day, first I plan to meet up with my good pal Leeann for some lady date times, thrifting, Beacon's and food and junk. Anna is supposed to meet up with us as well, always enjoy the company of that lady. Then after we get our fill of all those things we are meeting up with Emma and Liz for a 9:20 showing of Titanic and 3D! First off, I am not a huge 3D movie fan.. it gives me a head ach and blocks your vision a bit as well.. but I am excited to see this movie again in theaters and so i'll muscle through it.

Hard to believe it has been my little sisters whole existence since this movie came out! (1997 was the year of Titanic coming out, as well as my sister Madeline being born) and how obsessed I was with Leo after the fact haha. I remember my dad got me a big coffee table book on the making of the movie and all this behind the scenes and costume stuff. It was filled with photos! Photos that I book marked and made my dad get copies of so I could cover my walls with them! And as you can see here, I am getting prepared for the nights events by wearing my Heart of the Ocean necklace I scored at work last week! Obviously just cheap costume jewelry, but still fun!

Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Ashley Ording said...

Oh I love you. And I'm so so sad that I can't go see the movie with you girls... wishing for a transporter!

Maite said...

I'm not a fan of 3D movies too, but I never saw Titanic on theaters, so I'm going next week and I'm exited!!
and great blouse by the way!

estrellasdefebrero.blogspot.com

Liz said...

that necklace is amazing/ridiculous/ and totally perfect for tonight!

SoFashionistica said...

That necklace although costumy, is still gorgeous! It will definitely be a cute prop to bring along when going to watch that movie.
A few of my friends and I are going to try to see it tomorrow. Leo here I come!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm hoping to see it this weekend. I love your top and your makeup looks so amazing.

sweet harvest moon said...

LOVE your 'themed' outfit!