Friday, April 27, 2012

theme fridays: saturday night fever

Photobucket

Boy do I love these theme fridays! Especially when the theme is something like this! I pretty much feel like I would wear this any day of the week anyway. I just got this halter top from work recently and I have been dying to wear it. Now that I have been there a bit the girls kinda know my style, and sometimes when your off a day of two ya come back in and they have put something in your holds bucket. This was one of those things I came into one day and I could not have been happier! I feel i'll be wearing this quite a bit come summer.

 These awesome pants I mentioned on here once before. I wore them to work one day but didn't end up taking outfit photos that day so ya didn't get to see. But here they are! I got them from Donnaland in St. Louis, pulled these beauties out of the rags! I love how full they are, but fitted where it counts. Also pants without a waist band are always nice, leaves room for eating a drinking! I also got some killer platforms on from Blowfish that I got at DSW last summer I think.

 Oh and another thing! I finally got me nose ring put back in! For the last year I had this clear glass post in cause I had to get an MRI last March. And for some reason I just left it in there.. But recently I had been really wanting the ring again, so yesterday I went down to St. Marks in the city and got this baby. Glad to have it back!
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

uih-mazing! love that top!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Frannie Pantz said...

These pants are so rad!

Leah said...

This is perfection.
Also, you should model.
I'm sure I'm not the first person who's said that, to you though.

Dulcie said...

Groovy! And look at your washboard tummy, you put us all to shame! xx