Monday, April 23, 2012

sheer and floral

Photobucket So it's back to cold weather here, well not cold but it did rain all day yesterday for the first time in a long time. And with that rain came the 55 degree weather thats going to stick around all week. Bummer! So now I have to start remembering to layer up and wear a jacket when I leave the house now. I guess I shouldn't really be complaining, we have been very lucky with this past winter... but enough about weather! Today I'm wearing some stuff from beacon's again, this pretty cheer floral top is from French Connection. I really love the colors and how it looks vintage even though it isn't. I guess thats always a bit of a prerequisite for all new and name brand things I buy. I also got my bullet bra on underneath which helps with the retro shape and look. The skirt is from h&m I think, another item that looks vintage inspired.. something that's every common to come across these days in modern clothing is seems. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Such a cute, vintage style look. It really suits you
Daisy Dayz
Cross-Jones-Photography
My Hub Pages

Unknown said...

that blouse is a dream!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Annalise said...

Stay warm cutie!
XOXO

Dulcie said...

Can you believe it - I have this exact same blouse from French Connection, bought from a charity shop about 4 years ago!!!! Seeing you in it has inspired me to wear it again, maybe in some 30s, early 40s inspired outfits. Now I just need the rain to cease so we can have some sunshine!