Monday, April 30, 2012

talking style with Style Rat

EMILY THEOBALD X Style Rat Street Style from style rat on Vimeo.

A few weeks ago when I was up on the Highline with my friend Emma eating some messy (but delicious) Artichoke pizza before going to the Audrey Grace pop up shop we were asked by this nice girl Frances if she could take some video of us talking about our style and such. So we scarfed down our pizza and she asked a few questions and heres the results! I'm actually pretty happy with the outcome, I don't think I'v done anything like this before and it was all just one take. I don't seem like too much of a weirdo haha. So check it out and be sure to check out the one of Emma Here!

4 comments:

Lyndsay Buchanan said...

You're so cute! & you sound so calm and natural talking, I'm sure I would stutter and mumble if someone tried to film me.

Dulcie said...

You're personality comes across even lovelier than I'd imagined :)

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

I really liked this little video, it is so weird to see people move and talk when you have been looking at their pictures for so long.

reckless daughter said...

such fun little video - adorable! :)