Sunday, April 24, 2011

easter sun

Photobucket

Today is absolutely beautiful! Feels like its in the 70s with a slight breeze. The sun is shining and theres passing clouds over head. I wish every day could be like today! But it's really nice that it's easter sunday and soon I will be heading over to my family's house with jeremy for easter egg dying, (have you ever heard of dying eggs with silk scarfs? came across a tutorial video a few months back and we are going to try it today!) food eating and lots of time in the sun. I am excited for this coming week too, it is suposed to be a mix of rain and sun, but pretty much in the 60s or 70s!
More to come on my easter outfit later, right now I'm just sitting outside doing touch-ups on my nails and taking in the wonderful spring breeze hitting my face. It smells like budding life out here! Yay spring!

4 comments:

Joy said...

That first photo is so nice! Love your sunnies!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

That's a perfect Easter photo already. Looking forward to the rest of the outfit!

Sewon said...

It looks so beautiful and sunny out there! I love the red shades. :)

Maria said...

This is so pretty! Great job on this outfit, you look so gorgeous! :) xo
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com