Tuesday, April 5, 2011

pliers

Photobucket

This outfit was from sometime last week when I went to Ali's house for more shop photos. This cute little sweater top I was going to sell, but it has quite a few stains, and then once I tried it on it really sealed the deal and I knew I had to keep it! It's really quite suggestive, with those arrows on my boobs!

The high waisted pants I thrifted last week... they are a dream! I don't usually look through the pants.. cause chances are I'm not going to find anything good, and I have just always had a problem with fit in pants due to my long legs and skinny waist. But that day I had a lot of time, and when I have a lot of time at the thrift store, I really go through everything. And boy I'm glad I did that day! The tag on these says they are called "Pliers" with a little picture of a girl with plier legs hah. Maybe it's because you might need pliers to get tem on, they are tight! These are really the ultimate Laurie pants (that 70's show reference again!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

hhi said...

i used to have that exact same shirt!

Dulcie said...

awesome trousers, great colour and fit on you. I've been thrifting today and got myself some new lee cooper 'mom' jeans with super high waist and high-on-the-ankle legs. It's obv a good day for thrifted trousers globally! :) xx

Amelia said...

oh those pants! what a gorgeous color

Cristina Rose said...

girl... you have such great style + are a beauty

Jessica - Naomi said...

I cant believe the pants you thrift! I NEVER find good pants at thriftstores!! and these in particular are a total dream!

casper+pearl said...

I gasped at how long your legs are!

Ashlee said...

those pants really are dreamy...

i've been watching "That 70s Show" on netflix too...addicting!

lovely blog!