Monday, April 18, 2011

the yarn over movement

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are some of the photos from the beach photo shoot Hannah and I had last week. These photos were taken for some wonderful new hand knits by a lovely lady Tara-Lynn, a chick who I met on flickr a few years back. Like a lot of the stylish and talented ladies I met on flickr and through wardrobe_remix back then, Tara-Lynn is one of my favorite people and I was very excited when she asked if I wanted to get involved with Hannah and make some real dreamy photos of her new designs. You can find these two pieces and a whole lot more over at her etsy shop The Yarn Over Movement , so be sure to stop over and check it out.

14 comments:

Joy said...

Oh my my these are truly beautiful pictures (everything is beautiful)! I dare not to post any outfit photos since they would pale so much in comparison. Will be checking out her Etsy shop soon :)

Annalise said...

Really beautiful photos. All three of you ladies are so talented. I'm glad to see you're working together. I can't wait to see more too.
XOXO

Caitlin Shearer said...

Wow Emily, you're getting to work on so many cool projects lately - lucky you! These came out beautifully.

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

Such lovely shots! I'm loving the black sweater, but I think my favorite part is the tiny rip in your tights - little details like that are always so interesting to me.

tara-lynn / good night, day said...

thanks ever so much for posting these!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Beautiful. I love oversized sweaters with pared-down outfits...

Georgy said...

I'm totally in love with your blg..You have beautiful pictures and I loove your outfits..You are a real inspiration for me.Take a look at my blog: http://ciocolataneagra.blogspot.com

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

Tara-Lynn's knits are the best, I have quite the collection myself, they are so soft and easy to wear. I can't wait to receive my merino wool halter bra.

Kennedy said...

ohhhh i remember wardrobe remix! the beginnings of a fashion blogger <3

you look lovely in these photos, everything hannah touches turns to gold!

Maya Tara Credico said...

lovely, such beautiful knits and photos <3

Phara said...

So dreamy. I love every shot.
X

Lexie said...

her shop is awesome and these photos are so beautiful! what a great gig for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Love the photos! So dreamy and lovely.. <3

Dulcie said...

these pictures are breathtaking xx