Monday, March 28, 2011

denim and black

Photobucket

These photos are of yesterday's outfit, taken in Ali's lovely bedroom! I went over there yesterday to have her help me with some photos from my shop. I have a lot of items that aren't pictured on the body and you really cant tell just how cute they are. So all the inventory in my shop will now have photos of it on me! Although it may take a few days before I can get all that change going, today I start Grand Jury Duty, 5 days a week from 9 to 5 for four weeks or more! UG! I think it will be kind of cool, but I have to drive kind of far to get the the courts.. and 5 days a week?!?! Things may get a little slow around here, but I'm gonna try to get my outfit photo every day after court so I at least have that. I'v decided today to wear a little 60s mini dress and my Jeffery Campbell shoes, maybe I can scare the people off, make them think I'm weird and I don't fit it at jury duty ;)

This cute little denim top I just thrifted on Saturday.. I am so in love with it! I can't wait to wear i durring the summer as a little cropped top. I didn't think it would fit me at first so I was glad to see it did. The black dress is also thrifted from a long time ago, the tights are from h&m and you all know the shoes ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

i love the jean with the black lace dress!
i have a jean jacket and a black lace dress! trying them together as soon as the warmer weather comes. we still have snow in toronto...wump wump

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

Courtney Brooke said...

Love it!!! Also your eyeliner is sooo GREAT!!

Meggstatus said...

That bustier is so perfect, I love how you layered it. You look amazing.

Honor said...

those shoes as absolutly massive and lovely :)
xxx

hillary said...

Great top, you could wear it so many ways. Still in love with those shoes too...

Meg said...

I LOVE that bustier