Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday

Photobucket

Just hanging around today. I have the day off and I'm basically just trying my hardest not to go out and spend money at target or something. This hat and jacket I wore yesterday too, but the color really looks different on the jacket here. Overcast photos yesterday and photos taken in shadow before sunset today so, ya know. The top it from forever 21, I would like to get a better shot of it, but I have another outfit in mind that I have to wait to wear, then you will see how cute this top is. Under that one is just a little cropped top Ali gave me, The skirt is also from her, but purchased from her shop Fleurs de Lune. The tights are also from forever 21, and the shoes I got on etsy from AshTreeMeadow that I mentioned a post a couple of weeks ago.

Oh! I'm having a 50% off anything sale at Golden Fur Vintage!! Just use code SUNSHINE when you check out. Sale runs until March 13th.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Kennedy said...

love love love this outfit, definitely one of my favorites of yours. also i had the day off today too! wish we were closer and couldve hung out inside all day together <3

Unknown said...

I really can not get enough of that blazer.

Dulcie said...

so weird, i had an almost identical skirt in my etsy shop a few months back except it was khaki green with brown buttons... yours is lovely though :) and i love your coat! xxxx

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

spending all my money at target on essentially nothing (those dollar bins are my absolute weakness) is the story of my life. Besides that, I love when skirts have the buttons down the middle, I always look for that detail when I go thrifting for skirts--I wish I found those more!

xx
MILK TEETHS

Georgia Rose said...

This outfit, the colours, amazing! It's just going into Autumn here and I wish I could pull this off.

Lexie said...

those sunglasses are perfect.

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

You're beautiful. x hivennn

Lita Larkin said...

love the outfit! and awesome sunglasses x

http://litaslaw.blogspot.com/

Miko said...

This outfit is good... REAL good.

poisonoakvintage.blogspot.com