Thursday, March 10, 2011

thursday

Photobucket

I liked the way my hair came out today, I ragged it two days ago, and this morning I woke up and the dreads were forming a bit. That happens sometimes if I don't separate the curls enough by the second day. So this is my answer to that, throw it up and stick a bunch of bobby pins in it. I could show ya how I do it sometime, if anyones interested.
This tee shirt I got at an estate sale, a really old place with amazing things! It was all ripped like this when I found it, maybe a little less. Its pretty old and keeps ripping more and more. But I like it ;) and I added the studs too it too. The flannel is thrifted, the jeans are from walamart! miley cyress jeans actually! ha! I don't like her very much, but these were only $20 and they fit really great!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Your hair's so perfect. p.s i featured you , here xx

Hayley said...

you look badass. love your hair.

Phara said...

Love this outfit! Yr hair looks amazing, and the flanel shirt has got some lovely colours.
X

Lexie said...

i love love love your hair! you are my sole motivation for growing mine out!

Lyndsay Buchanan said...

your hair looks so good!

original seed said...

that is the perfect relaxed outfit i have ever seen

Chicca said...

Love the entire outfit!!!
You look great!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

great taste!
xoxo

diane said...

I love your hair! please please give a tutorial on how to get it looking like that! :)