Tuesday, March 29, 2011

tuesday

Photobucket

So here I am in Ali's room! Today I had the day off, thanks to no jury duty! So I planed a full day with Ali for taking photos for our shops again and just hanging out. I didn't realize how much I had collected in the last few weeks for the shop until I had to drag it all out of my closet and over to Ali's. Soooo many cute things coming to the shop, I'll post a little preview later of whats to come. Possibly the greatest vintage ever in Golden Fur Vintage!

This blouse I got last year on my trip to the Brimfield Antique Fair, one of my favorite finds. I really love the cut and the fabric is just amazing, really great colors. The suede skirt was Ali's, the tights are from Gap and my trusty Jeffery Campbell's.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

amanda said...

i love that blouse! the colors are gorgeous. i'm really loving fall colors right now! which is odd since that i so the opposite season that we're in.....but anyways. and i guess this is your room? very cool :)

Dulcie said...

I can't get my head around how stylish you are. Your wardrobe is just an Aladdin's cave of incredible vintage! Don't ever stop blogging! xxx

Amber Blue Bird said...

the puff paint on your blouse rocks my socks off. I remember being younger and making shirts using that paint all the time.