Thursday, March 31, 2011

thursday

Photobucket

Today was spent once more over Ali's house taking photos, this time just for her shop. We have really been putting a lot of effort into both of ours lately, although Ali has been succeeding for a while. Selling prints and vintage has been her only source of income for probably over a year now, and she does quite well! We are both in the proccess of saving up so we can try and move off this Island by the end of the year. So stop by my shop as well to add to the "Move Emily Off Long Island" fund, and get cute vintage in return!

This dress I got from Anja over at Clever Nettle last year. It's one of my favorite dresses! It's so comfortable and cute.. I can just throw it on easy but know I'm lookin' good!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Caitlin Shearer said...

The colour palette of this dress goes so well with your brunette hair.

I'm also in the midst of saving up to get my own nice place to live in. Feels like it's going to take forever - but good luck!

Courtney Brooke said...

I love this FUND!! and will support it when ever I get a chance! xxoo

Ashley Ording said...

I will only contribute if it's the Move Emily to San Francisco Fund. ;) (This is one of my favorite dresses of yours... so pretty.)

Katherine said...

Beautiful dress....it looks great on you! What fabric is it? It looks like cotton but I couldn't tell if it was silk :)

www.featherfactor.com

UN-stitched said...

Such a pretty dress. I want one just like it!
christine
http://un-stitched.com/

film is fashion said...

i just love this silhouette. knee-length, puff sleeves, flared from the waist. sort of like dirndl...if it had pockets it would be a 10 out of 10.

xoxo
karina

Phara said...

That dress is just pure amazingness! Love those two colours together, very cute.
X

Hafsa said...

oo i lovee your blog!<3

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

this is such a beautiful dress - is it 40s? the collar and sleeves look like it might be. either way, great find!

islabell said...

this dress is amazing. it's so dainty with the collar detail. i love it. Clevernettle always has the most amazing pieces.
heading over to your shop now
x