Friday, March 18, 2011

vintage beauty

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some closeup shots of all the great things I found at the thrift stores yesterday. Some really great vintage dresses, an amazing really full high waisted purple velvet skirt, some lovely scarfs in spring shades, lots of little silly pins, and a couple of cool belts. Today I was even ging to brave a 1 hour + drive out to queens for an estate sale.. theres supposed to be some great vintage hats there.. but I decided against it. Got to work at 2 and well.. just can't be spending my money at every turn!

4 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Woo for purple velvet! http://3mixedminds.blogspot.com/

Courtney Brooke said...

I think I have that same peach dress in my store!!! love it! You have so many magical finds!!

Phara said...

That polkadot shirt looks nice and lovely colours by the looks of it. Bought loads of belts in the thrift store too the other day!
X

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Artistic Style Blog
holy these are amazing! awesome vintage finds!

Talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Artistic Style Blog