Sunday, March 6, 2011

a grey day

Photobucket

Put this on to go run a few errands after I got home from work. The hat is thrifted, the one I talked about being the perfect fit in an earlier post. This is the coat I got from Beacons Closet, I think I'll be getting a lot of use out if it this spring. The two layered dresses are also thrifted, the floral one is something I dyed with Ali but it was supposed to be more red. I think im going to dye it again but under the sheer black dress I like it for now.
The tights I just got at forever 21 and I love the color! They are also nice and thick and really soft, I'm quite surprised. They look a bit out of place with this outfit, but I just really felt like wearing them, ha. The grey thigh highs I think I got at Target a long while back. And I promise I wont wear these shoes in my next post!!! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Loooove the tights. They really are an amazing colour, and I'm really jealous of those amazing shoes. x

Courtney Brooke said...

The tights are great with that !!!!! and that coat is sooo great !! I love this look on you lady! Miss'n ya!

Louise said...

I love thick tights, definitely the best kind :)
You are a master at layering, lovely!

http://hellonancydrew.blogspot.com

chloe said...

loving this.
x
chloe

Phara said...

Lovely coat, gorgeous colour!
Love the mixture of all these different colours.
X

The Semi Sweet said...

This is such an amazing example of layering. And those shoes!!! Those are so rad!! I love the chunky heel.